Saturday, January 01, 2011

Newness

Just as white and fresh as the snow is on this tree in my neighbor's yard, so is the beginning to this new year, 2011. I must admit, I've been quite anxious for this new year to begin. 2010 was a year of mixed experiences: heartbreak, loss, hurt, new friendships, travels. It wasn't a year full of bad times, there were plenty of great experiences, full of lifelong memories. I am a firm believer that God is in full control of EVERYTHING, He allowed everything to happen for a reason, good or bad. Every trying experience happened so that growth could occur. I am a better person because of the experiences that I have gone thru.

2011 is in God's control, His hand will be in it all. I am confident that wonderful things are in store for this upcoming year.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Sarah! I pray that this next year is full of blessings for you! You are an amazing woman after God's heart. Love ya!