Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tag You're It...

Awhile back, my friend Erin tagged me to blog 10 Crazy Things about me you may not know. So here it goes...

  1. When eating a sandwich, I almost ALWAYS take it apart. Don't ask me why, I've done it since I was young. Somehow I guess I think it tastes better that way!
  2. A fear of mine are clowns. 9 times out of 10 they are creepy, scary and if they talk, that just makes them even freakier.
  3. I love theatre. When I was younger I was in a few small theatre productions, musical and plays. Now I just enjoy going to plays and musicals.
  4. About 16 years ago, I started writing to pen pals. Over the years many of them have come and gone, however now I have 6 faithful pen pals that I've been writing to for many years. I think that letter writing is a dying art in this world of e-mailing. I am so grateful for my pen pals.
  5. I have this sweet nasty scar on my left upper thigh from falling off of a bicycle onto gravel when I was about 10 years old.
  6. I can play the piano, but I sure wish I knew how to play the drums and a guitar.
  7. I love a good video game. It all started back in the day with the Nintendo Gameboy and Sega Genesis console. Nothing beats playing a good intense game of Bond on the good ol' N64.
  8. Reality tv is an addiction of mine. I don't know what it is about the competition or people's crazy lives that sucks me in, but I'm a sucker for it sometimes.
  9. In my little dream world, I'd love to drive a Hummer. That's right, a nice big gray Hummer.
  10. I love getting massages, they are good for the soul!!!

Well, that's it, 10 Crazy Things you may not know about me. Now, I tag Katie & Summer. Have fun ladies!!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I just found your blog through my site meter. = ) So neat to see you online!

Summer said...

Uh oh...I just saw that I've been tagged by you. I'll get to it soon....I need time to stew about what to write. Hope you are doing well!